Directions for Accessing Your Workshop
To Access Your Workshop:
- Log in to this site. If you don't have an account on this site, create a new account and then log in.
- Note - This site does not use the same account as the Online Learning Consortium site (http://onlinelearningconsortium.org).
- If you are uncertain about your account information, contact email@example.com.
- "Certificate Program" is where you can access the Certificate Program and Advanced Certificate Program.
- "2016 Workshops" is the list of all upcoming workshops, and "2016 Mastery Series" is the list of all upcoming mastery series.
- "2015 Workshops" is the list of previous workshops you can access for one year if you were previously enrolled.
- "Completed Mastery Series" is the list of previous mastery series you can access for one year if you were previously enrolled.
- Note - If you receive an error message after entering in the enrollment key, try entering it in again and making sure that there are no spaces either before or after the key. If you still have trouble accessing the workshop, please contact OLC Customer Service.
The next time you visit the site, simply log in and then click the My Courses link in the grey Navigation box (usually off to the right side of the page) to see a list of workshops in which you are enrolled:
If you have any problems accessing your workshop, please contact OLC Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
The OLC Institute for Professional Development Team