Directions for Accessing Your Institute Offering
To Access Your Institute Offering:
Log into this site. If you don't have an
account on this site, create a new account and then log
- After logging in, return to the
main page of this site, and click on either "Workshops,"
"Certificate Programs," or "Mastery Series" to access the list
of Course Categories and associated workshops/mastery
- Once on the appropriate Course Categories page:
- "Certificate Programs" is where you can access the Certificate Program, Advanced Certificate Program, and Instructional Designer Certificate Program offerings.
- For Workshops:
- "2017 Workshops" is the list of all upcoming workshops.
- "2016 Workshops" is the list of previous workshops you can access for one year if you were previously enrolled.
- For Mastery Series:
- "2017 Mastery Series" is the list of all upcoming mastery series.
- "2016 Mastery Series" and "Completed Mastery Series"
within the 2017 category are the list of previous mastery
series that you can access for one year if you were
- Click on the title of your workshop/certificate
program/mastery series under the appropriate category.
- Enter the enrollment key information that you received via
- Note - If you receive an error message after entering in the enrollment key, try entering it in again and making sure that there are no spaces either before or after the key. If you still have trouble accessing the workshop, please contact OLC Customer Service.
The next time you visit the site, simply log in and either scroll down the main page to see your list of enrolled courses, or click on the Menu button at the top left of the page to access your My Courses menu in the Navigation block
If you have any problems accessing your workshop, please contact OLC Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
The OLC Institute for Professional Development Team