Directions for Accessing Your Institute Offering
To Access Your Institute Offering:
- Log into this site. If you don't have an account on this site, create a new account and then log in.
- Note - This site does not use the same account as the Online Learning Consortium site (http://onlinelearningconsortium.org).
- If you are uncertain about your account information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Certificate Programs" is where you can access the Certificate Program, Advanced Certificate Program, and Instructional Designer Certificate Program offerings.
- For Workshops:
- "2020 Workshops" is the list of all upcoming workshops.
- "2019 Workshops" is the list of previous workshops you can access for one year if you were previously enrolled.
- For Mastery Series:
- "2020 Mastery Series" is the list of all upcoming mastery series.
- "2019 Mastery Series" and "Completed Mastery Series" within the 2020 category are the lists of previous mastery series that you can access for one year if you were previously enrolled.
- Note - If you receive an error message after entering the enrollment key, try entering it in again and making sure that there are no spaces either before or after the key. If you still have trouble accessing the workshop, please contact OLC Customer Service.
The next time you visit the site, simply log in and either scroll down the main page to see your list of enrolled courses, or click on the Menu button at the top left of the page to access your My Courses menu in the Navigation block
If you have any problems accessing your workshop, please contact OLC Customer Service at email@example.com
The OLC Institute for Professional Development Team